We attended the Wizard of Oz ballet last night at the Savannah Arts Academy. Fiona says it was the best night of her life. I was completely smitten with the dancer who played the Wicked Witch (she was Juliet and just as amazing in the fall), but Fiona thought that was terrible, "I know she's an amazing dancer, but she's evil!" Not that the other dancers weren't great, but this dancer has artistic genius oozing in every nuance of her face and hands. Fiona still preferred Dorothy, though, and cheered when the witch was destroyed...
Wait, what do you mean I'm off topic? Book? What book?
Actually, I am happy to report that, finally, things are starting to move forward again, and let's just say that the Wicked Witch character has inspired me to write a new chapter from my villain's perspective. Getting to it...
No comments:
Post a Comment