This 30 day novel plan is going well for me. I'm just that kind of person, I guess, who doesn't get the whole concept of moderation! Not that it's easy to pump out the book--I'm a bit obsessed and struggling, but it's actually happening!
So, anyhow, I thought that perhaps I should apply the concept to a weight-loss plan. Maybe.
I've never really been able to lose weight without a lot of exercise. That's as an adult, at least. My knee troubles really have been depressing, and I can't exercise a whole lot without upsetting them (yes, the right one hassles me just a bit too, these days, and the left one is just shot).
However, I've come up with a new philosophy that I hope will take. It did well yesterday, at least. I've realized I'm simply a super energy-efficient model. I exercise moderately almost daily (usually an hour on the elliptical) and I'm close to vegan (excepting those chicken eggs and some local honey!), but those lovely familial genes still want to keep ample stores in reserve (believe me, I can seem practically petite at family reunions!). I realized yesterday this is really a good thing. I am a deluxe super-efficient model of human! Very green! I just have to think in this way, as though I'm a hybrid who only needs half the fuel, when I've been assuming I'm just a normal gas-guzzler.
So, that's two different plans, I guess! For now, I'm just going to focus on my 30-day novel plan and try to incorporate the Green Efficient Human idea as a general philosophy! Perhaps I'll keep in mind a more extreme 30-day focus diet with sticker charts and blog reports if this life philosophy doesn't take!
Yep, so when I told Michael about the idea that I'm a Super Energy-Efficient Model, he agreed that I'm a Super Model. What a doll!
No comments:
Post a Comment