I've read the whole novel aloud now, and Michael was very supportive and encouraging. Similarly, he also caught a lot of similar areas where I would have two similar words within a line or two... :)
He's printing out a copy today, and I'm going to let a friend read it. Not sure how I'm going to keep from bugging her to death while she's doing it...
Then I guess I need to get down to the business of finding a publisher? Or maybe just go ahead with book two? Or maybe I should try to write something entirely different! Not sure if I have a 'groove' or need a break! Besides, what if the publishers wanted to change the story and it affected the second book? Hmm...
I still need a name for the book. Probably won't decide on one until I need to put it in the mail...
No comments:
Post a Comment