Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mocha!

That Mocha was the best ever!  Yes, I had one yesterday in the Venti size (that's the super-big one!).  What's better than sitting with a close friend, sipping on your favorite drink?  I savored every sip, but there was a curious fallout from it.  It was my first coffee in at least a week, and I came home in the evening feeling strangely jumpy and jittery.  My nerves were fraught!  Anyhow, I was a bit upset about my state, wondering all sorts of psychologically-based stuff about "why am I upset?" and so forth, when Michael pointed out, "It's the mocha!"  Suddenly, though I still had the jittery nerves, I realized he was right and was totally able to laugh about it and let go of my worries. 
Just so long as I know what's going on...  Isn't that true, though?  It's much more upsetting to have an ache or bruise or strange ailment, if you don't know how it happened.

So, yep, I'm in the groove, I think, with this whole calorie deal.  Gold stars up the wazoo!:)  Feels pretty darn good to say that about my mocha day, too!  I took the green stars (for the 'not exorbitantly out of reason' days) and used them to decorate my 'pounds lighter' column.  It maxes at 10 lbs for the month, and I allowed myself to decorate the first 4 lbs.  That's based on the 'low' numbers of fluctuation, with the first 'low' on evening #2.  I'm totally on track to get to my 10!

No comments: