No real hunger and no coffee withdrawal symptoms, though I did go through a mocha urge yesterday. I was very seriously weighing a mocha against a full meal with hot tea and soup...and the mocha was winning. However, somehow I never made it. I fully intended to, but I kept thinking, "I'll wait a little longer." So, that's good...I guess. But I may have one today.
No new discoveries for you--except that I discovered I like the miso soup fine with no oil. Oh, I made Michael laugh last night when I reported my great calorie count and no mocha, followed by, "but I had a candy bar."
His eyes bulged, he was so shocked (seems I've been a bit of a Nazi!). It was so worth it, though...one of those Dove dark chocolate bars, 190 cal.
Actually, I also had a small slice of pizza on Saturday, and I've definitely been planning and dreaming of more sinful indulgences, but they'll work out if I meter them out right, right?
Yes, planning on a mocha today...probably. That said, I should put a little thought into some healthier meal plans!
Results...weight fluctuations seem to indicate a 2.5 lb slimming total so far. Hard to say, of course, as I'd rather claim the 8.5 lb drop! Yes, it's a slow process, and I'll probably keep boring you with it just to help stay focused.
No comments:
Post a Comment