Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mine!

I just spent a good little chunk of time doing something rather silly...I affixed the 'Movie' tab to my Facebook page and added a bunch of movies that I love as 'Favorites'! I've also enjoyed, over the past year or more, the 'WeRead' feature, where I list and review books I've read. The purpose? No, not to persuade others to read or watch these things. It's ownership! I LIKE listing these things on MY page. I've definitely felt a reduced urge to buy all the books I've ever liked since joining WeRead. For, when I'm feeling nostalgic or want to peruse, I can just flip through my convenient list on-line, and it's even more organized and convenient than perusing my bookshelves. Likewise, I keep wanting to purchase movies I've seen and loved, even though, like my books, I can get them at the library. So, in an effort to satisfy my greedy little heart, I am 'owning' these movies on my FB page on-line!

No comments: