Thursday, October 7, 2010

He is my Handyman Hero

Michael is a handyman super-hero! He has repaired a broken stove and replaced a fuel pump on my car this week, in addition to working his regular acupuncture job. Oh, he replaced a handle on my compost bin, too! He's been working on this idea for a backyard well, too...
I should keep a running tab of the innumerable things he does! It's fairly phenomenal, between computers and household repairs and writing books (yes, he finished his, too!). He does the taxes and does heaps of laundry and grills out...
I won't even go into all the sweet little things he does for me and the kids! Anyhow, I'm elated that he was able to replace the fuel pump in the same evening that the car broke down, for only a fraction of the cost. And how do other people afford all those handyman services? Hurrah for my uber-competent hubby! Mwah!
Oh yeah, emphasis on my. I know he's super-competent, and I know you might like a handyman hero for yourself, but I keep him super-busy with a zillion tasks. No sharing! (Caveat: Close family may get occasional favors!)

No comments: