My brother-in-law and his long-time girlfriend finally got officially hitched on Saturday. The kids can now call her 'Aunt Reese' (well, they have been for a while!), and maybe we'll get some little nieces and nephews before long.
The wedding and reception were very nice, and the bride was radiant. It was nice to finally meet so many of her family members after hearing about them for years. Her mother and sisters travelled from Colorado, and I believe her grandfather came up from Mexico! He seemed to be quite the character.
Jeff had his possey of long-time friends--mostly frat brothers--and family members present, of course.
I was happy to be asked to fix all the junior bridesmaids' hair into a 'veil'--very simple but pretty. I fixed Fiona's hair the same way, as she was the flower girl. Michael was best man, and he looked dashing in his tuxedo!
No comments:
Post a Comment