Monday, March 14, 2011

The Sniffles

My eyes itch.  I'm sneezing.  Pollen, dust, more pollen, then...ack!  mold!  It's ridiculous!  Michael and I are both a mountain of allergies, but at least I still have my voice.  He can barely talk!  Other than that--all is well!  
We are expecting some visitors to arrive tomorrow, and I need to get back to the cleaning...but hopefully I'll vacuum and dust things enough so that it'll be better inside.  We turned on AC not because it was too hot, but in hopes of keeping out some of the pollen.
And...I even made some coffee again today, using some of my local honey in case it helps.  I've been using the local honey for years, and my allergies have not seemed so bad in the last few years.  Trying to keep down the quantity, but I may have just jumped on a sled down that slippery slope!

No comments: