Welcome to my blog! I look forward to sharing my family adventures and personal musings with you. I hope this blog helps keep us closer to you, our friends and relatives!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Facebook webcam photo shoots
One day, I'm going to get all dolled up and really do a photo shoot. Maybe! But tonight, perhaps because it's way too late and I should be sleeping, I decided to play with my webcam. Honestly, the only way I even know how to turn it on is via Facebook! So, anyway, I felt fairly safe with it being the middle of the night and all (I can delete any embarrassing pics and all the posts before folks see!). Yes, I did a little photo shoot, and I'm sorta tickled about it right now, even though I didn't so much as brush my hair or put on makeup. Oh well! The pic's a little blurry, but I kind of like it. You're probably wondering, 'Wasn't her hair lighter before?' Answer: 'Yes, and any color is prettier than the natural shade!' You're possibly asking, as well, 'why doesn't she ever smile? Especially after the braces and all?' Well, it's cuz my face is thinner when I don't. Vanity works in strange ways, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment