Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Stove

Okay, so I don't always want to recycle and repair!  I am thrilled to have a brand-new stove.  That old one was down to one burner and had the habit of setting off the smoke detector each time I used it.  The oven's been broken for a couple of months, too!  We had an incident where Alex was baking a cake for school, and it stopped working while cooking!  Fortunately, the oven was hot enough to finish them.  Nope, that wasn't when it broke--I'd just forgotten, in my spacy way, and then rejoiced when the oven came on for us just before we put the tins of batter in the oven.  So anyhow, yep, I'm happy to have a brand NEW stove, even though Michael really wanted to fix the old one (I wouldn't let him!).  This one has a glass top, which is such a relief for cleaning purposes.  Those burners were a blight on my existence! 

No comments: