With the kids back in school, it's finally time for me to settle back down to my writing. I'd planned on writing my second novel (sequel) this fall, but, so far, I'm caught up in editing my first book with my wonderful friend, Laura. She has experience with this sort of thing, so I feel very fortunate to have her insights!
I attempted to edit for just a little while the other day while the kids were home, and it reminded me why I don't do that! It's completely unpleasant and frustrating! But that's alright...I simply need to remember these things!
What else? Well, Fiona auditioned for the Nutcracker performance by the Columbia City ballet troupe. We should find out in a couple of weeks whether she was cast or not. It was her first audition, but, unfortunately, they took the girls to a private room for the audition, so I can't say whether or not she did well. The whole process was rather exciting!
Alright, I could go on and on with mundane stuff, but I suppose I'd best get to work on my editing. Toodles!
1 comment:
I know that it is hard right now, but you will get through this editting process. I think that "rage" is the next step along your twelve-step journey. Or maybe it's enui, I'm not sure...
Post a Comment