Yes, this whimsical girl is sticking with the writing. It's only day 3, but I've got a good start! I'm at 8800 words, so by the end of tomorrow, I should have a fifth of the total needed word count. This is not my first novel attempt, so I'm very nervous about getting distracted from the book or losing my motivation. Part of the strategy of the 30-day program is to implement public humiliation as a tool in encouraging completion. I've told several good friends, and I'm posting on here, but I'm not quite willing to go the ends suggested in the kit!
Okay, I'd better not spend any more time on here. Michael spends perhaps a third the time I do on his writing, but his word count is about like mine! I'm concerned about my sis, who has not been keeping up with it. The program dictates that she should bear mockery at this point, but instead she's mocking me, saying writing is my crack addiction! How did she manage that? We need Novel Program Administrators!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment