I find that I'm totally off my schedule and don't seem to know where I am, so here I am, trying to get my ship back on course. I feel so much more grounded when I keep up with my sticker chart and word counts and such. I did just glance at the word count and found I'm at 25,661 words now, which is over 50% of the requisite number, though likely less than the final count will be. Alright, recharting: 3239 more words needed to finish today at speed. Hmm-mmm, not gonna happen. However, I did build in a couple extra days for the holiday disruption, which means I'm doing kinda alright.
Today's supposed to be my biggest writing day of the week. Problem is, once I finish a section, I can feel 'done' for the time being. Alright...back to daily goals. Though I'm not completely sure where I was yesterday, I believe I have about 300 words to go to get my 'gold star' today.
Ahhh, motivational cards...maybe that's what I need! And the cards say...take a walk to ponder AND don't ponder, move forward! I took two, as I am a bit behind on them! So, perhaps a walk, and then write anything to move forward. Sounds like a plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment