Wow...I am tickled pink! I have been accessing more info on fashion for the book, and, in doing so, I found that two cities I've already just named in my book for fashion shows are actually the two mentioned in the reference article!
Also, I've employed the term 'couturiere' in this book and wondered if I should throw it and haute couture and such back in book one...but guess what? The terms came into vogue during the dates between the two books, so it was right to not employ the terms in book one.
Another tidbit also comes up that I was more right than I realized, but I won't mention that, as I don't want to be any more of a spoiler than I already am!
Am I guessing or intuiting all this? Maybe I read about it at some point...or saw a movie when I was young? Hard to say, but it's so much fun to see your made-up ideas confirmed with fact-checking!
[Or, maybe I've really read them recently, as I don't really recall most of what I read, consciously at least!]
No comments:
Post a Comment