Ugh! I am in a writer's block! It's just WRONG to sit and type and delete and type. My creativity went on hiatus. No trouble with e-mail and blog and such, but my mind just QUIT on my story. I'm over 49,000 of the requisite 50,000 (though I think it'll take a bit extra to finish it). What will I do?
Michael has threatened to finish it for me, replete with puppies and bunnies and snowmen. That might kick me into gear, actually!
Maybe it's laziness. I'm ready for Christmas and kids and relaxing with family for the holidays.
Okay...I still technically have until Saturday to hit 50,000 words, and I made no promises to 'finish' by then, only to have the 50,000 in. 1000 words in the next 2 days. I'm sure I can, right?
For now, though, I'm going to go and do something else! Will report back in by Sunday or when I've gotten the required word count!
No comments:
Post a Comment