Welcome to my blog! I look forward to sharing my family adventures and personal musings with you. I hope this blog helps keep us closer to you, our friends and relatives!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Natural Gratitude
We've just had Thanksgiving. We had a HUGE and INCREDIBLE meal, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I sort of forgot to consciously give thanks for all the wonderful things in my life. That is, I didn't consciously make a list, but, you know, I was so elated and cheery about the wonderful meal, most of which Michael cooked, and I was grateful in a natural way. The tradition of Thanksgiving brings out our natural gratitude. We see and enjoy what we have. We connect with our family and our food and our comfy couches and such. We relish what we have, which is, in a sense, the best way to really 'be' thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment