Fiona is signed up to take ballet again, believe it or not! Maxine Patterson is an instructor who is beginning classes at Ellis. Michael had nixed Fiona returning to her former dance classes, as they focused on too much ridiculous, cutesy, sexy jazz stuff and practically zilch real ballet. Maxine Patterson is supposed to be much more focused on ballet and real training (not just memorizing the recital piece).
Anyhow, I bought Fiona one black leotard, one pr pink tights, and one pair of ballet slippers. She instantly said, "Just one?!?" We'll see... I actually would like to get her more, but there's also the truth to the question, "how many can she wear at one time?" I hated giving away all her cute, perfect leotards that she'd outgrown, and she'll just have one or two classes per week. Maxine hasn't quite hashed out yet how she's structuring the classes. They'll be at the school, immediately before the schoolday.
Anyhow, Fiona has been repeatedly trying on the dance outfit and I'm just so full of admiration of how exquisite she looks in it! So pretty and perfect! I hope these classes go well. I have a feeling Maxine will have some kinks to work out!
Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's. Click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment