I was realizing today that I have neglected to blog about my closest current friends. I think that so far I've been remembering special visits with old friends and recounting our history in a nostalgic way. Perhaps the fact that these relationships are more 'history' and not as much daily life make the visits seem special to record, which they are. I love reconnecting and catching up with these wonderful old friends.
Likewise, my local, current, and active friendships are precious to me, but I haven't been as motivated to pull out the camera or mark them as memorable events, perhaps because they occur regularly, rather than as unique occurrences.
Anyhow, please forgive being taken for granted here! Just because I never write about you, never answer my phone, and often seem too wrapped up in my little daily schedule doesn't mean I don't love you dearly!
Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from Jamie. Learn Now
No comments:
Post a Comment