Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Precious Ones!

Fiona came down with a sudden fever again last night, and I spent the night with her while she fought whatever battle was going on inside of her. Her fever was strong, and she was a bit delirious--insisting at one point that she really wanted to play the piano, even though her eyes were closed and she was hardly moving that direction!
As I held my precious little girl, a recurring fear hit me--I've been so incredibly lucky to have two such thoughtful, sweet, lovely children and it sometimes seems 'too good to be true'. What a terrifying thought.
Fiona was much better today, thank goodness.
I know everyone loves their kids, but I feel my love for them growing more and more as their sweetness and thoughtfulness increases. We have both a boy and a girl--both intelligent, beautiful, kind, loving, generally healthy, and incredibly sweet. How fortunate can we be? I am so blessed!



See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the go. See Now

No comments: