
I just wanted to follow up on a couple of the previous postings. The American flag is not generally in our yard, but Michael put it out in honor of Jay (our neighbor) returning from over a year in Iraq. It's such a relief for my neighbor Angela and her girls to finally have him home.
Coincidentally, while we were in Asheville, Holly's husband River returned from nearly a month abroad while touring Spain with his band. He's a percussionist, and, though we haven't heard him with his band, it's quite obvious that it's a good fit for him from the way he taps on any hard surface around him! You can hear samples of his work at http://www.guerguerian.com/trance.html .
So, within a couple of days, I've gotten to see two excited bands of females-only greeting their returning men! (I was at Angela's house when she left and returned, as I was babysitting little Savannah for her.) I'm so glad that Michael isn't touring for the military or a band! The pictures above are of River, Eloise (1), Amba (11), and Cece (9).
No comments:
Post a Comment