We rarely change our house at all. I mean, we've been living here for six years and have only really changed Fiona's and Alex's bedrooms in decor. Fiona's already ready for another change, but her two-plus-year-old decor still seems brand new in my mind! Of course I have many, many remodeling changes that I'd like to make, but the combo of money and motivation and time need to coalesce...
Anyhow, though we've not made too many changes, I'm tickled that Michael has 'expanded' our closet by adding some new hanging rods and shelves into an area I hadn't really considered usable, though it turns out it is. Somehow, I've already filled all the space, but it's fun to see what you have more clearly and to reorganize it all. I tease him that now that I have a bit of room to add more clothes, I have new shopping urges...
No comments:
Post a Comment