I am euphoric at having recently patched things up with my kindred spirit and best friend for many, many years. It's a bit scary that we can fall out with those we care about most, and I am immensely grateful to have reestablished our rapport and friendship. Now, if I could only stop my temper from flaring from here on out!
Really, though, life is a bit of a roller coaster, and I suppose perhaps it's best sometimes not to over-analyze. Step back and enjoy the show!
(Right...as though I could leave it there! Learn from mistakes? Ideally, and occasionally, even... but we are so entrenched in our basic personalities! I will say, though, that my children are providing small objective experiences for me to experience a little of what I dish out at times. You often don't realize it's so annoying at all until you're in the other shoes! So maybe I will improve...a little!)
1 comment:
I like you just the way that you are!
Post a Comment