Fiona is currently at her dance classmate Isa's birthday party. I received a call a few minutes ago, and Fiona was nearly hysterical with laughter when I answered. She finally said, "Is that really you?" and when I answered in the affirmative, she explained that she thought it was a play phone when she dialed. We had gone over my phone number just before the party, so it was fresh in her mind and I suppose she was practicing dialing!
Isa's grandparents live in a close neighborhood and are hosting the birthday party. They have a nice in-ground pool and fish pond with an enormous screened-in structure above. Isa's mother explained that the screen not only blocks bugs but that it blocks sun, and, even though she is pale, she never has to wear sunscreen out there. The entire place is like a fun-world, really, as they have a pool table in a play room, and they've converted the apartment over the garage into a princess-land for the girls!
Sometimes you can tell what people like when you simply see their home, and, in this case, it seems that Isa's grandparents prioritize fun and their grandchildren!
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows
No comments:
Post a Comment