Hello! What a refreshing day! Hopefully it stays this way, but it has been so nice this morning to come into Savannah, visit a funky little coffee shop with Michael, and sit here in his acupuncture office--where three nice guys treat patients all day for a living. Then, when I open up my e-mail inbox, I find that the summer camp that I've been long-stressing about has finally opened up registration! Yay! Fiona loved her ArtSmarts camps last year, and they've already had their beloved Armstrong camp cancelled this year, while the ArtSmarts registration took forever to open up, and I was dreading missing it and the classes filling before I even found out about it. Either because I've been bugging them to death or simply because she's a past registrant, they sent me an early registration form last night (only one day early!) to help prevent that from happening. Whew! Anyhow, that's not what I actually meant to blog about, but I'm thrilled with the morning so far--and the fact that we could actually barely afford the spur-of-the-moment expenditure. That's not always the case, and the concept of actually putting money away that I know we'll need is still only a theoretical notion to my minute-by-minute brain :). Anyhow, beautiful morning, lovely people, great camp confirmed--AND I'm about to see a friend--after having another of my dearest friends over for tea yesterday. Pretty good for this hermit!
Hope you all have a lovely, beautiful morning as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment