Thursday, May 19, 2011

You Know What Assuming Does...

I'm totally shocked.  I know I mentioned that Fiona 'successfully' auditioned for Ellis Has Talent.  Well, that was true.  She said it went well, that she was told nice job and all.  However, we just found out today that she didn't get into the show.  No, Ellis is not loaded with a bunch of unbelievable talent.  Yes, she does sound FANTASTIC.  I can't fathom it.  Anyway, she'll be fine...my little girl rarely has been disappointed in that way and is really pretty self-assured about her talent.  She's going to be singing with the children's choir on Sunday and has an upcoming art show and dance recital--and she always receives wonderful feedback, so all will be fine.  In fact, I think she's already fine--'tis I' who can't handle it! 
On a related note, though, Alex will be a sort of between-acts speaker (jokes in mind!) at the talent show, which I'm looking forward to seeing.  I wonder how that will go over...

No comments: