Hello... Gosh, I haven't been regular with the blog postings, I know, but I'm just using it to vent now! I've been sidetracked from writing novel #3, as I have CEU's due before I'm scheduled to finish the first draft of my novel (my own scheduling, that is!). So, I've been working on those and am tres irritated at getting wrong answers on my CEU quizzes! If I'm not focused, I miss them, and then, more recently, it seems as though I picked good answers that are somehow wrong anyway--but there's no forum to discuss why the answer is wrong. Oh well...they give me credit anyway, so I suppose that's what's important, right? UGH. So nice to be done with school, isn't it? You know, I had let go of those nit-picky tendencies to get upset at wrong answers in ND school and laughed at my classmates that spazzed about it...but I'm doing it myself now! Oh well...I suppose it's my percentage-operating brain. If I take a test and miss one of 20 questions, no big deal--but one of two is upsetting!
Okay, that's it for now...one day I'll get back to posting normal blog entries, maybe!
No comments:
Post a Comment