
Hmm, here is a little more real shot of me, also sans makeup, I believe! It really catches that trendy hollow-eyed refugee look, doesn't it? Honestly, though, I don't hate it--I'm kinda fond of it, actually, even if it's not terribly flattering.
Vanity, vanity...I actually am not typically very photogenic, so a decent shot surprises both Michael and me! There's a rather funny story, actually...
When Michael and I were first dating, he went with me to pick up our cap-and-gown photos from the studio. The photos were so awful that both he and the photo shop owner flipped right past them, in search of mine. I recognized them, but I was so horror-stricken that I hoped nobody else would and they'd think the pics were lost! They only spotted the pics after both going through the stack a couple of times. Michael slowly fingered the photo package and asked, hesitantly, "Is this you?", which I miserably admitted. He wisely said not another word.
No comments:
Post a Comment