Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun Spring Sick Day




Alex felt ill on Tuesday evening, so we cut short taekwondo and he sat in the car--during which time he made silly faces for me as I snapped pics of him. He truly was ill with a stomach bug--but what a sport!

Alex stayed home from school yesterday, due to the Tuesday evening illness, but he seemed to be over it and feel fabulous. We played Wii Fit Plus at home, but as I was riding the Wii fit 'bicycle' along a scenic path, I realized how absolutely gorgeous it was outside. So, Alex and I took a lovely bicycle ride through our suburban community. It couldn't have been nicer. The weather was perfect and no bugs were out. We stopped to look at ducks, and Alex clambered onto a log over a canal, deciding halfway through that perhaps he'd better get off before he fell in. I just watched with a bemused smile as he climbed, wondering if he'd fall in the muck. If only all sick days were so fun!

No comments: