Sunday, January 18, 2009

Organizing the pantry

Organization is so important.  I visited my good friend Veronica yesterday, and she showed me her new, large, immaculate house.  I admired how she kept everything so neat, and I laughed when she protested, "I have to!  I'm too airheaded to deal with anything out of place!"  I'm generally a disorganized mess, but I could relate to what she's saying.  It's so much easier to operate and not get sidetracked looking for things when everything's in order. 
I've slowly been getting little organizer products to help me with things such as the kitchen cabinets.  Today, Michael and I picked up 5 narrow shelves to mount on the back of the pantry door.  I had no idea how many boxes of sandwich bags were on those shelves!  Getting the little items off the shelves allowed me to organize them so that I can actually see exactly what we have.  I've honestly skipped using a small appliance because I couldn't find it in the pantry!  Hopefully those days are over...




Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments: