Welcome to my blog! I look forward to sharing my family adventures and personal musings with you. I hope this blog helps keep us closer to you, our friends and relatives!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
A Lovely Tea Cabinet
I am quite excited about our tea cabinet that Michael mounted in the kitchen yesterday. It's located over the spice rack. We've had that cabinet for over 5 years, and it's just been clutter in the garage. It's a handmade, simple cabinet and I could never figure out anywhere that I wanted to mount it. I ordered it from e-bay back in the days when I was so passionate about hand-constructed, nontoxic, unfinished wood products due to environmental concerns and all. Anyhow, it's not a big deal to anyone but me... The teas have been stuffed in a large cabinet that's chock-full of supplements and such, but now they are neatly arranged for friends to pick and choose what they want (hah...I'm the only one that's used it so far...3 times since last night!). I'm momentarily tickled over the cabinet. Isn't it lovely when we figure out ways to neatly organize our clutter? It makes everything so much nicer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment