Note family resemblances between Michael & Grammy; Michael & Jeff; and Sonya & Alex! I love Fiona's saucy pose for this pic! We took these while waiting in those ridiculous lines...
We went to Orlando for Mother's Day weekend this year--all of us and Michael's family (Grammy & Gramps and Uncle Jeff and his girlfriend Seresa). We spent a day at Universal Studios and then we relaxed at the pool at our resort for the rest of the weekend.
The kids were sweet as pie. They’re both maturing and are so much easier than they used to be! Fiona helped point this out, as after she said, “thank you for taking us to the pool this morning” while we were heading back to our resort room, she added, “Now don’t you want to take us back again to the pool another time?” I’m always telling her how I don’t want to take them places again if they have a tantrum when we have to leave. I didn’t really fully appreciate that she had thanked me until she pointed it out!
We had lovely weather, and we went to see a Pirate Show for dinner on Mother's Day. The kids enjoyed waving their pirate flags, and Fiona commented "This is a very unique restaurant!" It was a good trip, overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment