Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vivian

My miniscule readership of Homespun thus far has already produced the suggestion of a follow-up book on 'Vivian's adventures', to quote.  I don't think she'd gotten to the epilogue yet.

Anyhow, I find that humorous because I once had a dream that Vivian's death was faked, and that instead she ran off on an adventure in which she jumped out of a plane near an island with indigenous peoples in South America, I believe...  I may have that mixed up now, but, anyhow, I found this crew of young filmmakers who were making a movie about her long, full life.  Oh, her name wasn't Vivian in my dream--it was the real name of my great-aunt, or possibly gg-aunt, as the case may be!  And that name was Geraldine, Gurleen for short.  I know virtually nothing about the woman, aside from a couple of dates and a few anecdotes.  She's almost completely fictional and very fun, isn't she? :)

No comments: