This evening, as I was driving to choir practice, the kids and I were listening to InkDeath on audio CD's. I was immersed in the story, so, instead of heading to the church, I turned towards the kids' school (my usual destination). I was quite annoyed at myself, as I ended up on thick DeRenne traffic that I shouldn't have had to deal with, but then I saw a very good friend, Virginia, stranded on the side of the road. I pulled over to see if she needed help, but her husband had also just arrived. Anyhow, when I later told her that I wasn't supposed to have been driving that way and perhaps had been drawn to my friend in distress, she told me that she had been wishing to see a friend as she stood out there! She didn't need my help, but it's a rather uncanny coincidence, isn't it?
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now
No comments:
Post a Comment