Just thought I'd throw in some home quick shots of Alex. Isn't he good-looking? Fiona is so often in our limelight, seeing as how she's so pretty and photogenic and loves fancy dresses and posing for the camera. I have to make Alex sit reluctantly still to shoot pics like these!
Oh, while on the subject of Alex, I'll mention that he's been wonderful about helping me this past couple of weeks since I've had surgery. He's my strong man! All I have to do is ask, "Alex, are you strong enough to carry this basket upstairs?" and poof! it's done!
Fiona keeps jumping on my leg! Luckily, she's a light little thing! Alex is not as bouncy nor as huggy as her. Fiona's a darling, though, in that she asks me every morning and afternoon, "Mommy, how's your leg today?" In fact, she has even become much better about remembering not to press on that leg in recent days.
I'm such a lucky mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment