Monday, November 25, 2013

Kitchen re-do

So much for any author work for the rest of this year!  Looks like our house is scheduled for some immediate maintenance.  You know how it all snowballs, right?
Well, big dishwasher issues lead to ordering a new one.  In turn, that leads to, "Geesh, I suppose we should redo the tile first.  Don't want to have to pull it again to put in the flooring."  Which then prompts, "Oh goodness, better paint the walls before we put in the new flooring."
Yep, snowball effect.  And I've now ordered the new dishwasher, so we've gotta jump into action.

I suppose I wanted to say, "I know it's been a while, but looks like it'll be a while more before I get back to posting much."  However, knowing me, I generally have that posting urge when I'm super-busy at least as much as when nothing's going on.  I suppose it has to do with processing everything.

Gonna go get busy now. :)

No comments: