Welcome to my blog! I look forward to sharing my family adventures and personal musings with you. I hope this blog helps keep us closer to you, our friends and relatives!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Remodel Frustration and Rant
I can't take it any more! This is ridiculous...a construction project that was bid as a two-day project has now gone well into its second week. We should have been able to open the clinic on last Friday fully complete, but I just waited around today for him to finish up (so I could paint), only to have him announce that he'll have to come back tomorrow to finish up. No, it's not like he's been there a lot. He hasn't. He didn't show up until this evening, many days not at all. While he's off doing his thing, half of Michael's clinic is unusable, and the worst thing is having a wrench thrown in my plans repeatedly. And it's not like we don't need the space. Anyhow, that's my life right now--not able to do anything, wasting time and wasting more time. I'm ready to wash my hands of it all, I swear. I can't take it, and meanwhile my writing is on hold. What a bunch of crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment